If you prefer to listen to a conference on this issue.
WI38- W=Wistar I=Institute 38= # of abortion used
- tissue would be collected from the lungs of a female baby at 3 months gestation
- The rubella virus clinically named RA273. R=Rubella, A=Abortus, 27=27th fetus, 3=3rd tissue explant, which was then cultivated on the WI-38 aborted fetal cell line. Stanley Plotkin would later reveal that 40 more babies were aborted after RA273 was successfully isolated, with virus strains taken from 34 of them. A total of over 80 separate abortions were involved in the research and final production of the present day rubella vaccine- 21 abortions from the original WI-1 through WI-26 fetal cell lines that failed, plus WI-38 itself, plus 67 from the attempts to isolate the rubella virus.
- Introduced in Great Britain by the Medical Research Council
- Cell line is derived from the lung tissue of a 14-week gestation male
- 1977 MMR with fetal cell lines
Other references: http://www.biotech.ist.unige.it/cldb/cl5168.html
What happens when the current cell lines expire? Cell lines age in accordance to the age of the fetus and can become cancerous. But they don’t know when that happens. The plan:
“The cell line developed at Coriell, identified as IMR-90 was the first of several lines planned in support of NIA research programs…IMR-90 was developed and characterized in such a way as to parallel WI-38 as closely as possible to minimize the variables in replacing WI-38 within ongoing laboratory programs … The IMR-90 cell line, like WI-38 was derived from the lung tissue of a human female embryo following therapeutic abortion …Since the goal of establishing this cell line was a replacement for WI-38 in vaccine production, virus yields were compared for IMR-90, WI-38 and MRC-5 for a number of different viruses including varicella zoster, herpes simplex, vesicular stomatitits virus and cytomegalovirus.” *there is also an MRI- 91.
- isolated retina from a fetus about 18 weeks old
- This cell line was made to be ‘immortal’ but failed. It caused cancerous tumors in mice. Was used in the HIV vaccine trial but caused cancer so it was pulled.
- Crucell-advent of their PER C6 fetal cell line took off
- PER C6 is a normal cell that has been modified to resist cell senescence. In doing so, it introduces the potential for cancer to form in the vaccine recipient.
Other Reference: http://www.cogforlife.org/xigris.htm
“However, a feature of regulatory importance associated with Ad5-transformed cells is their capacity to form tumors in immunodeficient animals such as nude mice. This framework is intended to examine, and wherever possible, to quantify the potential risk of “transmitting” the tumorigenic components of the cell substrate used for vaccine production, and determine whether that “transmission” might pose a risk, particularly an oncogenic risk, to vaccinees. Factors that could influence the risk associated with the use of Designer Cell Substrates include (1) the known mechanism of cell transformation leading to the development of tumorigenic cells; (2) residual cell substrate DNA; and (3) the presence of adventitious agents, especially oncogenic viruses.”
* A continuous cell line would be considered immortal, if it contains cells that have no limits on how many times they can divide.
- Normal healthy fetus from Netherlands
- Avian Flu in development
- Eli Lily
Other references: http://www.cogforlife.org/xigris.htm
When new vaccine batches are needed, the virus is cultivated on the existing fetal cell lines, which in turn have been sub-cultured numerous times over the years.
It is listed in the vaccine package inserts that residual DNA, proteins, and components are present in the vaccines and would list MRC-5 or WI38 or human diploid cell lines. Like this.
Since those statements do not outright say “aborted fetal tissue“, some may not think twice about what exactly that is. It’s quite deceptive on the part of the pharmaceutical companies. Diploid cells are “a cell that contains two sets of chromosomes (one set donated from each parent).
It is already known that human DNA is absorbed into the baby’s cells which eventually go to the brain. DNA from chick, duck, or monkey for example, rejects it as a foreign material. Haven’t we learned anything from the Polio vaccines and SV40?
Use of protamine sulphate for elimination of substrate DNA in polio vaccines produced on continuous cell lines.
Cell substrate DNA was shown to be an abundant contaminant in the clarified preparations of the Sabin type 1, 2 and 3 poliovaccines produced on a continuous cell line (4647). The size of the DNA, as evaluated for the Sabin type 1 poliovaccine, was highly heterogeneous, ranging from 100 to 20,000 base pairs. In view of potential oncogenicity of this DNA a simple and efficient procedure for its elimination is proposed. The method is based on use of protamine sulphate which at the concentration of 2.0 mg ml-1 precipitated cell DNA almost completely without affecting the virus titres.
Do your own Pubmed search and see what you find.
Why are aborted fetuses being used?
- Patents-every time a cell line is used, the patent holder gets a cut
- Receive Federal funding for the use of aborted fetuses. Started in the Clinton era and Bush approved partial funding and for stem cell research
WHO has been allowing the use of continuous fetal cell lines since 1986. The FDA simply reminds the pharmaceutical makers to be “free of residual intact Vero cells. If your manufacturing process does not include a validated filtration step or other validated procedure to clear residual intact Vero cells from the product, please incorporate such a procedure into your manufacturing process and submit the appropriate changes.”
Filed under: Fetal Cell Lines